jueves, 13 de mayo de 2021

5º EP 13-05-21

 GOOD MORNING GUYS!! 

 

LENGUA 

SOLUCIONES:


DEBERES: Página 215 nº 1 al 3.

 

MATES

Hemos realizado el examen de la unidad 12.

 

SOCIAL SCIENCES

SOLUCIONES:


DEBERES: Page 34 nº 1 and page 35 nº 2 (both in your notebooks).

 

INGLÉS

SOLUCIONES:

1. Do you play football? No, I don’t (x)

2. Have you got brothers or sisters? Yes, I have (v)

3. Can you sing? Yes, I can (v)

4. Did you go to school yesterday? No, I didn’t. (x)

5. Are you at home? No, I’m not (x)

6. Were you ill this morning? Yes, I was (v).



DEBERES: AB Page 80 nº 1, 2 and 3.

Complete the questions and write short answers:

1. _______ you go to school everyday? Yes, I do. (v)

2. Can you write a letter? ___________ (x)

3. Have you got a pencil case? ___________ (x)

4. _______ you play football? No, I didn’t. (x)

5. Were you at the cinema last night? _________ (v)

6. ______ you sad? Yes, I am (v).

 

See you tomorrow!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario